Thursday 7 April 2011

Children, choose your parents wisely

I heard that phrase on the radio this morning. It sounds like something I may use for a short story, so watch this space.

The observant among you may have noticed two things:

1) I have switched to using my real name for this blog. Why? Firstly, I started another blog for my composing and it seemed strange using my writer pen name for my composing blog, especially when I publish most of my writing under my real name anyway. Atlanta Carter is still in action at the WritersCafe.org, and may even publish some shorts under that name at some point.

2) I've changed the name of this blog slightly. I had to do it because of the name change above. Who is AC? SF's Idea Farm doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Finally, on a number of writers' sites that I frequent, I am constantly told to twitter. I just can't see it right now. I get little enough traffic here (and only one true enlightened follower), so that may have to wait. I haven't a clue what I'd write on it anyway.

No comments: