Friday 8 October 2010

Mirror, Mirror update

It's been a while since I posted anything here.

I just wanted to report that Mirror, Mirror is finished as a first draft. There is still a lot of rewriting to do, but at least I have a complete print-out of where it stands. I'm sending it to my reader today, to see what she thinks of it. (She'll probably rip it to shreds, although she liked what I sent her when it was 2/3rd through.)

I'm planning on submitting The Ark Project to at least one publisher in the near future, so I'm going to have another crack at editing it.

I have a couple of other things that I'm working on under a different pseudonym that I might bring to this one (or my real name), just because, well ... just because.

I've stopped posting short stories for the time being, as I'm sending them to publishers, and they don't like pre-publishing. I'll let you know if anything gets accepted.

No comments: